Argemí Prefabricats S.L.
Visiting the website Argemí Prefabricats S.L. It does not imply that the user must provide any information regarding its identity, and it cannot be associated with a specific user by the entity. In the event that personal data is provided, these data will be collected and used in accordance with the limitations and rights included in the aforementioned personal data protection standard, Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 and European Regulations 2016. /679.
Users who provide personal data clearly, accurately and unequivocally consent to these conditions.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree with them, please do not use this website.
Pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) and Law 34/2002 of July 11 (LSSICE), we inform you that your data will be part of a database owned by Argemí Prefabricats S.L. The registered information will be used to inform you by any electronic means of our news. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and those of limitation and opposition to its processing at Pol. Ind. La Gavarra, Ronda de la Font Grossa, 33, 08540, Barcelona, or if you prefer with a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you can revoke at any time, in a simple and free manner, your consent to receive email by sending an e-mail with your request to email@example.com.
The rights of cancellation, opposition and revocation of consent for the transfer may be exercised by the user, and where appropriate who represents him, by means of a request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the D.N.I., to the address of Argemí Prefabricats S.L. mentioned above.
Argemí Prefabricats S.L. informs that the personal data collected, when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected, will be canceled in accordance with the personal data protection regulations.
Intellectual Property of the contents of the website
The texts (information, concepts, opinions and other analogues) and graphic elements (design, logos, source code and other analogues) that constitute the websites and disseminated through it, as well as their presentation and assembly, are the exclusive property of Argemí Prefabricats S.L.
Argemí Prefabricats S.L. does not grant a license to use or authorize any of its industrial and intellectual property rights or any other property or right related to its website, unless expressly agreed with third parties.
Users may reproduce the contents of the website for the sole purpose of storing it, making backup copies or printing it on paper for private use.
Apart from the above, any reproduction, distribution, transformation, presentation, in whole or in part, of the content of the website or any of its elements is prohibited, directly or indirectly by telematic networks or similar media, for a commercial purpose directed to the public or for a use beyond those mentioned, even citing the source, provided that there is no express written authorization from Argemí Prefabricats S.L.
Failure to comply with the above will entitle Argemí Prefabricats S.L. to take the relevant legal actions.
The following are especially prohibited:
The presentation of a page of the website in a frame of another web page that does not belong to Argemí Prefabricats S.L. using the technique called “framing” unless you have the express written consent of Argemí Prefabricats S.L.
The insertion of an image disseminated on the website on a page or database, not belonging to Argemí Prefabricats S.L., using the technique called “in line linking” if this does not have the express authorization of Argemí Prefabricats S.L.
The extraction and use of elements of the website whether or not causing any harm to Argemí Prefabricats S.L. in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property laws.
Argemí Prefabricats S.L. must expressly authorize the establishment of hypertext links (hyperlinks) on another website directed to the homepage of this website or to any other internal page of this website, provided that the corresponding pages appear in a complete window and under its own electronic addresses.
Rights not expressly granted above are reserved to Argemí Prefabricats S.L. or, where appropriate, to third-party collaborators.
All trade names, brands or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative brands that appear on this website belong to Argemí Prefabricats S.L. or has, prior authorization, the right to use them and they are protected by current legislation in this regard.
Principle of data quality
The user will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, acting as Argemí Prefabricats S.L. in good faith as a mere provider of the service. In the event of having provided false data or that of third parties without their consent, Argemí Prefabricats S.L. reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof.
Likewise, it is the Website Policy of Argemí Prefabricats S.L. not collect or process data from people under thirteen years of age. In the event that a person under said age provides their data through the contact form provided for this purpose on the Website of Argemí Prefabricats S.L. or through any other means, Argemí Prefabricats S.L. reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data.
The user undertakes to inform Argemí Prefabricats S.L. any modification that occurs in the data provided, in order to keep them duly updated.
Argemí Prefabricats S.L. has developed all the systems and technical and organizational measures at its disposal, provided for in the personal data protection regulations, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided by the user or visitor to our website.
In accordance with article 32 of the RGPD and the general data protection regulatory framework, Argemí Prefabricats S.L. has adopted the necessary security, technical, organizational and proactive control measures. All this, based on the prior analysis of the risk of the treatment operations carried out.
Argemí Prefabricats S.L. undertakes to keep a record of processing activities as provided in article 30.2 of the GDPR.
However, the user or visitor must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Preservation of personal data
Argemí Prefabricats S.L. will retain user data for the time necessary for its correct use as long as the relationship lasts or the user does not revoke the consents granted.
Confidentiality and Professional Secrecy
The legitimation by Argemí Prefabricats S.L. to carry out the processing of user data is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
Private communications that may occur between the staff of Argemí Prefabricats S.L. and users or visitors will be considered confidential. Access to this information is restricted through technological tools and strict internal controls.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other sites. It is reported that Argemí Prefabricats S.L. It does not have any control nor does it hold any responsibility for the data protection policies or measures of other websites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is thatso that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What type of cookies are there?
- Cookies technical: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time period of use, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are first-party cookies and third-party cookies?
The first-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and the third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So that you understand the scope that deactivating cookies may have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.</li >
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be made by telephone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the website, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectorized advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the website’s advertising revenue.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie in your Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a given domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search Cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to delete it.
To access your browser’s cookie settings Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the privacy level you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari for OSX browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari for iOS browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser’s cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies so you can activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser’s cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now check or uncheck the Allow Cookies box.